Registration for the Third National Forum of Project Management is now open!
We had some issues with the ticketing platform that have been solved. We confirm that there are still tickets available. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Corporate Ambassador Program (CAP) companies’ employees and the Associations with agreements with the PMI Italy Chapters have dedicated rates.
List of the Corporate Ambassador Program (CAP) companies: Altran, Aptar Group, BHGE, Comau, Corvallis, Engineering, Ericsson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Leonardo, Mott MacDonald, Microsoft, NTT Data, Proger, SoftServe, Thales.
List of the associations with agreements with PMI Italy Chapters: AFCEA, AICP, AIDIC, AIDP, AIIC, AISE (INCOSE Italia), APIS, ASSOEURO, CDTI, DSSEA, FEDERMANAGER, GUFPI-ISMA, IBIMI, SUPSI.
Registration rate (non-refundable if cancelled) depends on the registration date and the membership, on the basis of the following table:
The registration will be done through the ticketing platform (Ticket Tailor) used by the PMI Northern Italy Chapter. The registration is very fast and easy but will be only in Italian. Following some important information:
- You can pay either by Paypal or credit cards. After the payment, a receipt will be sent to you by email.
- Please remember to download the ticket and bring it with you the day of the event: on October 18 we will scan your QR Code!
- Please be particular careful by filling all the relevant fields to facilitate the generation of the electronic invoice.
- After the Forum you will be asked to compile a survey: it will take just a few minutes to complete and your contribution will be extremely valuable and important!
- The registration of the PDU will be done automatically (but remember to fill the PMI ID field which is not mandatory). Please give us a few days after the event to complete the process.